Get Free Local COVID-19 Alerts with Inoreader
Everyone is concerned as the novel Coronavirus spreads at rapid rates across all countries of the world. We believe every organization that can help in one way or another should do it and not just stand by. That’s why the Inoreader team gathered together (on a Skype call, we are all home-office) and brainstormed something that will hopefully prove useful to everyone who seeks near-realtime alerts for local situation.
We have combined 3 of our best Pro features together for a custom solution that will keep you updated about new cases in your region, new measures from local government bodies, and other critical updates. To begin just click the new orange notification in the sidebar:
Alternatively, if you close the notification, you can still add COVID-19 alerts from the + button:
By combining Active Search, Global Search, and Rules, we will provide you with updates in a special tag in your Inoreader account and as a push notification on your mobile phone. We have handpicked trusted sources for each country, so you don’t have to scramble for those.
This COVID-19 local alerting system will be available to all users for FREE during the Coronavirus outbreak.
We are now monitoring 70+ countries! Thanks to everyone who suggested their country to be added and provided good and trusted local sources!
We need your help to expand the list of countries. If you live in a country that is not listed, let us know by using our contact form.
Stay safe from the Coronavirus. It’s not a joke! Follow those tips to avoid the infection and spreading it to others:
- Stay at home if possible. If outside, always keep at least 2 meters (6ft) distance to others.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching objects outside and especially avoid touching your face. Use a disinfectant if you touched unclean surfaces, money, etc.
- If you have a face mask, wear it when you enter public indoors spaces. It protects others too.
- If you have symptoms, first call your doctor and do not go for an unannounced visit.
Best from the Inoreader team.