WIRED just ranked Inoreader as Best Overall RSS Feed Reader!
Some quotes from the review:
- Inoreader offers a well-designed readable interface, good search and discovery options, and a nice set of features that are both beginner-friendly and offer plenty of options for advanced users.
- Inoreader handles more than just RSS feeds—you can add email newsletters, Facebook pages, Twitter searches, and podcasts too.
- Advanced users will like extra features like keyword monitoring. Enter your search terms and Inoreader will search all your feeds for any mention of that keyword or phrase and then create a feed of just those articles.
- Inoreader also offers a nice automation system you can use to create rules and filter your feeds, giving some higher priority
- Pro accounts also get some other nice features, like the ability to integrate with IFTTT and Zapier,
- Pro accounts enjoy an offline mode for the mobile apps
- YouTube sync with your RSS reading – you can watch YouTube videos in Inoreader, and next time you log into YouTube, you won’t have a ton of unwatched videos.
Check the full review here: https://www.wired.com/story/best-rss-feed-readers/
Hint: Inoreader DOES have Evernote integration and you can save articles in your Evernote account with a single click. Best of all, it’s available in our FREE plan.
Try Inoreader now and take back control of your news feed today!