Your use of Inoreader service is subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and us, as amended from time to time.
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Innologica Ltd, the owner of the Website. A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service. Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members. All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
You are the Data Controller for the Data and we are the Data Processor for the Data. We agree to process the Data only in accordance with Data Protection Laws and in particular on the following conditions:
- We shall only process the Data for completing the Services and will not transfer the Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), the Data is transferred to our data center provider Equinix (Article 28, para 3(a) GDPR), who provide collocation services for the Service and who are the most advanced data center we found in this region.
- We shall ensure that all employees and other representatives accessing the Data are (i) aware of GDPR regulation requirements and have received comprehensive training on Data Protection Laws and related good practice, and are bound by a commitment of confidentiality (Article 28, para 3(b) GDPR).
- We shall not involve any third party in the processing of the Data without notice in Terms and Conditions (Article 28, para 3(d) GDPR).
- Taking into account the nature of the processing, we shall assist you by appropriate technical and organisational measures, in so far as this is possible and reasonable, for the fulfilment of your obligation to respond to requests from individuals exercising their rights laid down in Chapter III of GDPR – rights to erasure, rectification, access, restriction, portability, object and right not to be subject to automated decision making etc (Article 28, para 3(e) GDPR).
- We shall assist you in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of GDPR – security, notification of data breaches, communication of data breaches to individuals, data protection impact assessments and when necessary consultation with the ICO, taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to us (Article 28, para 3(f) GDPR);
- On your request we shall safely delete or return the Data. It has been agreed that we will in any event securely delete the Data at the end of the Services except for data in backups where the risk has been assessed to be low, where data is immutable, and where backups are destroyed after 12 months (Article 28, para 3(g) GDPR)
You agree to use the Services in accordance with Data Protection Laws and in particular on the following conditions:
- Enter types of data into the correct fields. For example, do not enter email addresses into a free text notes field.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Innologica Ltd has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in BG, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of BG, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Innologica Ltd under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
While we strive to provide you as much freedom as possible within our platform, we reserve the rights to block access or completely remove user accounts if we find out that the service is used in abusive manner. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Automated registrations for SPAM, SCAM, SEO boosting and other similar purposes; subscribing to the same feed from multiple accounts to boost its subscriber count; using our platform to send unsolicited emails or collect/distribute illegal content; constantly trolling and abusing our comments function; subscribing to large number of similar feeds from the same provider (e.g. Google News) that might be considered abusive by the 3rd party;
We at Innologica Ltd want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please write us an e-mail at email@example.com. Inoreader provides a free subscription for all customers. We advise all customers who are interested to purchase our product to test the free version first. This way a customer will be sure if our service works correctly on his/her needs. In the event, however, that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, we want to make things right. Within 7 days of any purchase, Innologica Ltd will refund the full price you paid upon request. Simply contact us via our contact form and let us know you'd like a refund. No refunds are provided after more than 7 days following purchase.
Innologica Ltd believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Either party may terminate this Agreement in their sole discretion, at any time with or without cause and regardless of the stated registration period otherwise applicable. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate operation of this Service, or any feature of this Service, at any time upon notice.
Repeat billing policy
We operate a repeat billing policy. This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for. We reserve the right to alter our packages at any time and any change in your subscription price will be notified to you at least 7 days prior to the new subscription price being implemented. Rebilling will occur only when your current payment period expires and not before.
Compliance with Article 32, para 1 of GDPR
Consideration of anonymisation, pseudonymisation and encryption.
The traffic between you and our service is always encrypted. We do not use any insecure protocols for communications through Internet.
The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and related services.
We ensure this through our partner Equinix who is providing us with a colocation facility with high availability and disaster-proof components such as electricity, Internet connectivity. They have the following certifications:
- SOC1 Type 1, SOC2 Type 2
- ISO 27001
- NIST 800-53/FISMA
- PCI DSS
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 18001
- ISO 9001
- ISO 22301
- SS 564
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
Additionally, we have an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification.
The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
We are extensively using MySQL for storing data. MySQL is the world's leading open source database. We are keeping daily off-site backups. Those backups are transferred via secure VPN tunnel. Backups are stored on a file system encrypted with LUKS encryption that prevents any unauthorized access to the backups, remotely or physical.
Additionally, Innologica has a separate and secure backup datacenter located in the main office, which has the capacity to run the full service in case the primary datacenter fails.
A process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
We have internal procedures for this according to our ISO 27001 certification.
Compliance with Article 32, para 2 of GDPR
In assessing the appropriate level of security account shall be taken in particular of the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. The Service uses HTTPS to ensure secure data transmission. Innologica Ltd security policy available on our Service’s website provides more detail.
Compliance with Article 32, para 3 of GDPR
Adherence to an approved code of conduct referred to in Article 40 (GDPR) or an approved certification mechanism as referred to in Article 42 (GDPR) may be used as an element by which to demonstrate compliance with the requirements set out in para 1 of GDPR – see above. There is no particular code of practice but Innologica Ltd is certified with ISO 27001.